Zenit Hoteles offers a range of advantages from which members of Corporate Club Zenit can benefit, in accordance with the following General Conditions:
- Club Zenit advantages are applicable exclusively to the card holder on reservations carried out directly in Zenit Hoteles (Central Reservations - Zenit Vía: +34 912 182 028, www.zenithoteles.com or in any hotel within the chain) and invoiced to the named Company. These benefits are neither cumulative to any type of offer outside Zenit Hoteles nor to any special negotiated rates, unless indicated to the contrary
- The Corporate Club Zenit Member Card is non-transferable. The identification of the named Company is carried out through the database created from enrollments in Corporate Club Zenit.
- The Corporate Club Zenit Member Card is completely free and does not itself imply any expense to the user.
- The Corporate Club Zenit Card is not a credit payment card and gives no rights to the card holder except those reflected in Corporate Club Zenit advantages.
- The holder of Corporate Club Zenit Card must report immediately to Corporate Client Service Department (by email: email@example.com or by calling +34 912 182 028) in case of loss or theft. The card will be replaced free of charge as soon as possible and without the member being required to re-enroll in Corporate Club Zenit.
- Currently, the Corporate Club Zenit Member Card has no expiry date. Zenit Hoteles reserves the right to withdraw Corporate Club Zenit Member Cards in the case of incorrect use by the card holder. Should the card be withdrawn by Zenit Hoteles, the member be dismissed from Corporate Club Zenit or Corporate Club Zenit suspend its use, Zenit Hoteles promises to delete and not use any personal club membership data given on the day of registration to Corporate Club Zenit and Zenit Hoteles, in strict compliance of current legislation of Data Protection. Corporate Club Zenit and its advantages may be cancelled without notice or liability by Zenit Hoteles if, at any moment, they produce circumstances of force majeure, law enforcement or other measures that would impede their development.
- Corporate Club Zenit advantages and benefits cannot be combined in any way with other offers and/or commercial promotions outside Corporate Club Zenit, and in no case shall they apply to reservations that have not been made directly in Zenit Hoteles.
- Corporate Club Zenit benefits apply only on the current rates of each hotel in the chain, unless expressly indicated in a time-specific offer.
- Discounts on 'à la carte' meals will be effective only in hotels of the chain that have this service, not being cash exchangeable for others if the hotel restaurant has no 'à la carte' menu or if the hotel has no restaurant. The discount applies only to 'à la carte' meals, not being applicable to any type of 'menu of the day'. Excluded are drinks, liquors and tobacco - room service is also excluded. VAT not included.
- Use and enrollment in Corporate Club Zenit implies acceptance of the conditions of the same.
- Applicable discounts of room reservation offers will not apply until the customer has received their Corporate Club Zenit Membership Card, it not being necessary to present the card physically in the hotel providing the client has their Company visiting card.
- Superior Room will be subject to hotel availability;the request of this room is only possible upon arrival at the hotel. There is no cumulative condition or substitute for any other benefit.
If you forget your keys, call +34 912 182 028 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org where you will be told how to get new ones. If there is anything else we can do for you, do not hesitate to get in touch with us by calling: Corporate Client Service Department: 9am to 8pm - line open continuously.
In accordance with current legislation, and in particular with Organic Law 15/1999, December 13, of Personal Character Data Protection, Zenit Hoteles registered at: Avda. Saragossa s/n - 31500 TUDELA (NAVARRE) SPAIN, as entity in charge and recipient of information obtained for different societies which form the same, reports that the information requested in this form be included in a Personal Character Automated Data File.
Users have recognized and can exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, as well as the right to be informed of transfers carried out by contacting ZENIT HOTELES by email at: email@example.com. Likewise, the assent of the user for the treatment and transfer of his personal information will be revocable at all times without retroactive effects, in accordance with articles 6 and 11 of the Organic Law 15/1999, December 13 of Personal Character Data Protection.
By means of this notice, CADENA HOTELERA ZENIT, S.A., registered at Avda. Saragossa s/n - 31500 TUDELA (NAVARRE) SPAIN, (from now on, " ZENIT HOTELES ") informs users of Corporate Club Zenit Card and of the internet portal of its property (from now on, "Users" and "Portal") of its data protection policy of personal character (from now on, "Personal Data ") to enable Users to determine freely and voluntarily if they want to facilitate to ZENIT HOTELES the Personal Data that they could need or obtain from the Users on the occasion of the subscription or discharge in some of the services offered by ZENIT HOTELES in the Portal or through the Portal. ZENIT HOTELES reserves the right to modify the present policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential innovations as well as to industry practices. In the above-mentioned assumptions, ZENIT HOTELES will announce on this page changes introduced with reasonable notice to their being put into practice.
Except in fields indicated otherwise, answers to questions of Personal Data are voluntary, without lack of response involving a decrease in the quality or quantity of the relevant services, unless otherwise indicated.
The collection and automated treatment of Personal Data takes as its purpose the maintenance of the contractual relation in its case established with ZENIT HOTELES the management, administration, service, enlargement and progress of services in which the User decides to subscribe, register, or use the adequacy of the above mentioned services to the preferences and tastes of the Users, the study of the use of the services on the part of the Users, the design of new services related to the same, the mailing of updates of the services, the mailing, by traditional and electronic means, of technical, operative and commercial information of products and services offered by ZENIT HOTELES and/or for third parties, currently and in the future. The purpose of the collection and automated treatment of Personal Data includes equally the mailing of questionnaires that the User is not obliged to answer.
ZENIT HOTELES has adopted legally required levels of Personal Data protection safety, and has installed all means and technical measures within its reach to avoid loss, bad use, alteration, non-authorized access and theft of facilitated Personal Data. Nevertheless, the User must be aware that safety measures on the internet are not unassailable.
Given its own characteristics of activity and the services of ZENIT HOTELES and for the development and attainment of its objectives, it makes transfer necessary, in this case, of Personal Data to the rest of Group Zenit societies with the same indicated purposes for the collection of Personal Data on the part of ZENIT HOTELES as regards its respective products and services.
In certain cases, furthermore, it proposes to transfer Personal Data to third parties. When this happens, the situation will be duly advertised to Users in the forms of collection of Personal Data, together with identification of the society that will transfer it and said third party, stating the type of activities to which it is dedicated and the purpose to which it responds to the transfer. Many societies belonging to Group ZENIT, such as third parties that propose to transfer the Personal Information, can have their domicile address abroad.
In every case, ZENIT HOTELES guarantees maintenance of the confidentiality and safe treatment of Personal Data in international movements that could take place owing to these transfers not being carried out temporarily or definitively of personal character data that has been an object of treatment or has been gathered to submit them to the above mentioned treatment in the direction of countries that do not provide a level of comparable protection to the existing one in Spain and derivative of the application of the Organic Law 15/99 December 13 of Personal Character Data Protection and concordant dispositions. The transfer of personal character data to such entities takes as its exclusive purpose the correct services that ZENIT HOTELES offers.
The Users have recognized and can exercise rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition, as well recognizing the right to be informed about the transfers carried out by contacting ZENIT HOTELES through email firstname.lastname@example.org. Likewise, the assent of the user for the treatment and transfer of their personal data will be revocable at all times without retroactive effects, in accordance with articles 6 and 11 of the Organic law 15/1999, December 13 of Personal Character Data Protection.
The users of zenithoteles.com along with other website addresses www.zenithoteles.net, www.zenithoteles.biz, www.zenithotels.net, www.zenithotels.biz, www.zenithoteis.com, www.zenithoteis.net, www.zenithoteis.biz guarantee and answer, in any case, the veracity, accuracy, validity and authenticity of the facilitated Personal Data, and promise to keep them properly updated.
ZENIT HOTELES guarantees the confidentiality of Personal Data, although it will reveal, to competent Public Authorities, personal and any other data that is in its power or is accessible through its systems and is needed in accordance with the legal and regulatory dispositions applicable to the case. In logical guarantee of the previous rights, ZENIT HOTELES declares to have complied with the prescriptions contained in article 26 of the Organic Law 15/99 December 13 of Personal Character Data Protection, as for the notification and enrollment registry of automated files that contain personal data.